- Exceptional staff culture
- Stunning Toorak Location, minutes from the Melbourne CBD
- Minimum 16 hours per week (flexible working days)
We are an exclusive private members tennis club with over 4,600 members. The Club features grass and porous courts and an array of other facilities, including accommodation, a fully equipped gymnasium, squash courts and a heated swimming pool.
The clubhouse contains two bars and dining facilities serving restaurant-quality meals and various function rooms suitable for club events and other private functions such as weddings, birthdays, meetings and seminars.
We are seeking an experienced, friendly, professional and person with a can-do attitude to join our supportive and stable team environment. The ideal individual will be well presented, highly motivated, and pride themselves on their ability to provide excellent customer service.
You will be confident in liaising with internal and external stakeholders, assisting with general enquiries and providing assistance to the events team as required. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Help co-ordinate events: enquiries, bookings and confirmations using established procedures
- Assist function set ups, including floor plans, staff instructions and menu costing (training can be provided)
- Coordinate events attendance lists
- Assist with promotional material support for events
- Data entry
- Manage post event administration, including feedback and invoicing
- Hospitality/Events experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is essential
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, sense of humour and strong work ethic
If you believe you are the person to fill this role, please email your resume and covering letter by close of business 30 April 2021.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.