Involvement in many of WA's transformational projects, Exposure to a diverse range of topics, clients and challenges, Work with a values-driven firm that makes an impact.
FAR Lane is seeking a high-performing person to be junior consultant and financial analyst (combined role) to support a wide range of projects in a great working environment.
We will invest in your growth as a valued team member who will contribute from day one.
This is a job for someone who wants to partner in the success of an emerging firm that makes a difference. You will work on a range of consulting projects across topics including, but not limited to:
- Economic development;
- Socioeconomic impact;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship; and
- Investment attraction.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the team to deliver impactful work through high-quality research, data and trends analysis, report writing and development of econometric and financial models;
- Working directly with key clients, stakeholders and partners to progress projects; and
- Providing general assistance and administration support where required.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A curious nature and willingness to engage with challenging issues;
- Most likely have a degree/experience in a related field (we employ staff from a variety of fields including business, economics, geography, political science, science and town planning)
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills; and
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you, have a look at our website, and forward your CV and a cover letter. Applications close midnight Sunday 11 April 2021.
FAR Lane values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will work with the right candidate to develop a role/working conditions that work for everyone. Part-time candidates are welcomed.
Consulting & Strategy