Immediate start, 2 x Positions available, Well maintained Kenworth Fleet, Permanent full-time role in Bathurst, NSW..
About the business and the role
Hynash Group is a family owned Civil Construction, Demolition and Haulage business based in Bathurst NSW. We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our staff, the clients we work for and communities we work in and help build.
Two positions have become available for truck drivers to join our team. We have a modern fleet of Kenworth tippers and flat-tops which support all ongoing projects and external customers across the central west.
Hynash Group's core business includes residential subdivisions, bulk earthworks, quarry operations, pipe work, installation of services and road construction.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Hynash Group Pty Ltd is seeking skilled drivers who look after their trucks, work safely and uphold the values and integrity of the business they work for.
We are looking for experienced, reliable and hardworking employees to join our team.
Skills and Experience
We require 2 x semi drivers for an immediate start who show a commitment to safety, good work ethic and can demonstrate the following skills:
- A commitment to safety.
- Semi Tipper operations in the construction industry.
- Ability to follow directions and complete paperwork daily.
- Ability to self load tipper with Excavator and Wheel Loader.
- Mechanical aptitude and willingness to complete basic maintenance tasks. Conduct daily checks of trucks and machinery.
- Semi Flat-top operation and experience loading a variety of materials.
- Ability to self load flat-top with Forklift and safely secure load.
- Experience in moving machinery on float trailer.
- Current HC Drivers License or higher.
- Driving history free for major at fault incidents.
- Current VOCs (Verification of competency) preferred.
- White Card
- Able to complete and submit paperwork daily
- Personal appearance to be clean and professional.
- Previous experience working on civil construction sites
Hynash Group is based predominately in Bathurst, but does travel to surrounding areas. Applicant must be willing to travel periodically.
Remuneration is above award rate and will be negotiated depending on experience and demonstrated competency.