Inclusive, supportive and fun team environment!, Initial 6 or 12 month fixed term role with opportunity to extend, Convenient location right near Murrumbeena station.
At Detector Inspector we're passionate about making homes safer and we've been doing this for over 15 years!
We're proud of our people and our work. From the office to the field, we're a team of people who sincerely care. Being one of the original testing and maintenance service suppliers to the real estate industry for smoke alarms, gas, electrical, corded blinds, and water efficiency, we strive to make a difference every day.
Using our in-house developed, innovative and market-leading technology, we visit over 300,000+ properties nationally with a mission to make every home in Australia safer.
What youll be doing in your new role
Primarily focused on recruiting field technicians to meet service demand, you may be sourcing candidates such as Gas Fitters, Electricians, Smoke Alarm Technicians, or Apprentices.
Youll be involved in all aspects of recruitment from taking job briefs, designing job ads, proactively searching for candidates, conducting interviews, background checks and (the best part) making job offers to excited candidates.
As the business expands, opportunities will continue to open up where you can take on other responsibilities and further develop your skills and career!
What youll bring to this role
- Dedicated recruitment experience, ideally within high volume or trades environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Adaptability to the fast-pace and ever-evolving nature of the business.
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion to continuously improve our candidate and hiring manager experience.
Why youll want to join us
Our culture is everything to us. Detector Inspector has been built on the values of safety, customer-centricity, making a difference and creating opportunities for all.
- Supportive team culture - we want to see each other succeed and help each other.
- Innovative business were passionate about giving things a go.
- Established yet growing company we are the fastest growing property compliance company in Australia.
- Opportunities abound -finding opportunities for people who share the companys values will always underpin our growth into the future.
- Enjoy the challengeand celebrate success 2021 is going to be a big year for us!
Now is the perfect time to join Detector Inspector play a pivotal role in achieving our ambitious growth plan and become part of our story.