Firesafe Group Pty Ltd are a leading provider of fire protection systems to the Construction, Mining, Resources and Government sectors in both Western Australia, Victoria and Internationally.
Firesafe provide all aspects of fire protection, including Wet fire sprinkler systems, water mist and deluge, Special Hazard Foam and gas suppression systems, and Dry fire alarm and detection systems.
Firesafe strive to be an employer of choice in the Fire Protection industry, and believe in developing talent, aiming to keep our workforce informed of new practices, technologies and services that will keep us at the cutting edge of our field.
We are currently seeking a Fire Alarm Technician/Electrician to be responsible for end to end installation and repair of fire alarm and control systems to the relevant Australian Standards.
Previous experience servicing and repairing Fire Panel Equipment including but not limited to installation, service, maintenance and repairs of fire protection systems including Smoke Detection Systems, Emergency Warning Systems.
You will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for time management with good customer service and communication skills. Your attitude will be professional with a positive work ethic.
Skills and Experience
- Installation of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Strong fault-finding Skills
- Programming familiar with AMPAC, TYCO, Simplex, Notifier systems would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in running commercial jobs in construction.
- Excellent workmanship and attention to detail to meet the standards of our clients, company and industry.
- Knowledge in Fire Detection Rectifications Special Hazard Systems e.g. Gas Suppression Systems, VESDA, etc.
- A strong focus on safety
- A strong focus on quality and client satisfaction
- Good personal presentation
- Current Manual Drivers license
Don't miss your chance to play a pivotal role in an organization that is experiencing significant long-term growth and with your contribution, will continue this expansion.
Applications close on Friday 30 April 2021.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants encouraged to apply.
Please note all applications will remain confidential and only candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted.