Full-time, fixed-term appointment for two years, Flexible work arrangements, including work from home, Based at either Berwick or Ballarat.
- Human Resources – Berwick or Ballarat Campus
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment for two years
- HEW 7 - $88,502 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
You will work to deliver a seamless recruitment service providing specialist advice across all the stages of the recruitment process and provide an exemplary candidate experience while promoting the University’s brand and employee value proposition.
About the role
Manage the end to end recruitment process to actively fill vacant academic, general and TAFE staff positions as well as build and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, candidates and third party providers to promote positive employee experiences across the University.
- consult with hiring managers to define and deliver recruitment requirements across all University campuses;
- undertake end to end recruitment processes utilising innovative recruitment tools for staff recruitment;
- undertake selection processes utilising various recruitment tools including but not limited to online sourcing technology, skills testing, phone screening interviews, online reference checking;
- undertake direct sourcing utilising social media platforms, networking and other innovative resources to attract talent to the University;
- provide coaching to hiring managers on recruitment activities and selection processes and techniques; and
- contribute to recruitment-related projects as required.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- experience in implementing attraction and sourcing strategies including attracting diverse talent at a large and/or complex organisation;
- experience and thorough understanding of end to end recruitment processes;
- ability to organise, plan and meet rigid and conflicting demands and deadlines along with the ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- oral and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication styles to the differing stakeholders;
- a creative mindset to develop innovative solutions; and
- ability to exercise initiative, independent judgement and problem solving abilities to gain the confidence of stakeholders to ensure a positive experience for employees and potential candidates.
Please note that applications will be prioritised for those with current working rights in Australia and who are not affected by travel restrictions.
Please see the latest updates to Australia’s immigration and border arrangements during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/
How to apply
Please apply by Sunday, 25 April 2021.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 850337.pdf
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sexualities and genders. Should you require additional support please contact please contact our Diversity and Inclusion Partner, Elizabeth Spark, via email. To find out more about our Aboriginal and Torres Islander Employment Strategy, please click here
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team via email or on 03 5327 9756.
A workplace for remarkable people
For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
What we offer
You will be able to take advantage of our UniSports Health and Fitness Centre in Mt Helen, in addition to benefits such as purchased leave, annualised hours, blended workforce options (work from home flexibility), salary sacrificing options, on-campus childcare (Mt Helen and Gippsland), discounted private health insurance, affordable parking, wellness programs, professional development programs and many other benefits. For further information, please visit our website.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.