Boutique Wealth Management Firm, Friendly team working environment & awesome one for all culture, A Part Time rewarding position with the opportunity to grow and prosper as we do.
Investment Zone (IZ) is a highly regarded boutique Financial Planning organisation located here on the Bayside in Wynnum, Brisbane. We are a dynamic, fast growing and forward thinking firm delivering holistic financial solutions to improve the financial well-being and lifestyles of our clients.
An opportunity exists to work with us, our team and our clients to become one of our part-time/ casual Client Service Officers (Director of First Impressions.).
This role will assist us in ensuring the business maintains strong client relationships and is able to serve clients efficiently and effectively.
We are keen to identify, meet with, qualify and employ the right person for our business. Primary responsibilities of this position will be to attend to general admin duties, client services & rapport building, management of diaries & appointment co-ordination, assist with Opt-in's, FDS, and also (and very importantly), working closely with the director. The role will also include administrative support to the advice team.
Attractive salary on a pro-rata basis & performance bonus package is available depending on experience & results.
To be our Client Service Officer - you can't just be 'anyone'. This important role requires a person who has:
- Minimum 2+ years in a client service or administration role in the financial services industry, wanting to move to the next level in their career and is passionate about excellent client outcomes, or
- A person who has spent a significant amount of time in this type of role, providing administrative support to financial advisers, and is looking to grow, develop & enhance their skills working in a truly supportive and team environment.
- You're familiar with Statement's of Advice (SoA) and their implementation.
- Managing ongoing reviews and correctly updating the data base.
- strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software, Midwinter preferred, but not essential.
- Have a real interest in pursuing a career in the financial planning industry.
For you to benefit from this opportunity you must also have:
- Passion - you must be passionate about client outcomes and a real willingness to go the extra mile for them. It really does need to drive you - it's "your thing", it's what you love.
- Experience - the power of our brand is in the expertise and ability of our team - your background then is very important to the quality of our clients' experience.
- A willingness to learn - the IZ model has been tried and tested. You must be willing to learn our systems and techniques, while still, of course, having the freedom to bring your personal style and improvements to it!
- Commitment to making a difference... - to be a successful IZ team player you must be totally committed to making a difference with IZ clients - you must be in a way 'driven' to see excellent client outcomes and build strong relationships....
- Attention to detail your ability to get it right, use your initiative for problem-solving and have work completed in a timely manner is pivotal to a great client outcome.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a well presented, personable (yet strong) and organised person to play a key role of 'Client Service Officer' working directly with our director and our clients as the first port of call into our business. You must possess excellent written and verbal skills and a proven ability to work independently & reliably. A professional phone manner, flexibility, and openness, friendly, cooperative attitude are a must and experience in this type of role or understanding of various financial services functions are highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, then we can offer:
- First class training and development opportunities
- Friendly team working environment & awesome one for all culture
- Professional office situated at Wynnum/Manly, Brisbane
- A part-time rewarding position with the opportunity to grow and prosper as we take our business to the next level
In your cover letter, please include
- A brief summary of your skills and why you are suited to this opportunity
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No Recruitment Agents please.