Immediate start - Onsite parking, Multinational conglomerate corporation, Competitive salary, including leave accrual.
About the Company
The 3M Company is an American multinational conglomerate corporation operating in the fields of industry, health care, and consumer goods. 3M uses science and innovation to stimulate progress and make a real impact to people and communities across the globe.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced collections officer/ Accounts receivable professional to join the Customer resolution team. This is a 12-month contract role, with possibility of extension.
If you pride yourself on being highly skilled with immaculate attention to detail, prioritising skills and financial mindset, this role is perfect for you!
- Collection of current and past due AR balances
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Processing of Credit Card transactions using company system
- Releasing orders on Credit Hold
- Attending of email, phone, and complaint cases
- Investigating claims and short payments, raising cases and passing onto Complaint management team members
- Various administrative duties
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in Accounts Receivable / Financial background
- Experience working for FMCG company would be a bonus
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.