Leading Professional Services Firm, Brisbane CBD Location, Supportive and Flexible Firm Culture.• Leading Professional Services Firm
• Brisbane CBD Location
• Supportive and Flexible Firm Culture
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done.
Our Private Wealth team
BDO Private Wealth is a market leader in the financial services industry providing unparalleled financial advice and services for over 30 years. We realise that no two organisations are the same, and what we value most is the relationships we develop with our clients as we work with them to deliver on their distinctively different needs.
You will benefit from regular training and development throughout your career as well as financial & academic support to complete the Diploma of Financial Services.
About the role
As a Client Service Officer you will manage all operational, administrative and service related matters for a portfolio of financial planning clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and to work with individuals and clients ranging from small to medium sized business owners, professionals and senior executives.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with clients in a client service capacity
- Respond to written and verbal client enquiries and requests
- Provide feedback to Wealth Advisers on the status of client accounts
- Client review – preparation of data, checklists
- Finalise statements of advice/paperwork/application forms and lodgements
- Maintain existing client data in the database
- Ad hoc support to Advisers
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in a similar role or exposure to the Financial Planning industry
- Hold a degree, or completing a degree in Financial Planning
- Eligible to complete CFP or be currently completing
- Interest in progressing into a Wealth Advisor role.
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).