LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because its not about the destination. Its about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM
- Join a global Company that is the leader in the powersports industry.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The APAC Market Planning Manager oversees all market & demand planning activities for the business to ensure we have the right product, in the right place, at the right time for Asia-Pacific markets. He / she leads the market planning process for all products, ensuring solid retail, wholesale and inventory targets are used to drive supply planning and decision making across the business. As a key business process leader, the Market Planning Manager is also a key contributor linking retail & market trends as well as new product introductions to our long-term planning processes. The ideal candidate must be an efficient influencer who is excellent with numbers, organized, proactive and a strong team leader who is able to work and lead under pressure.
The responsibilities are:
- Lead the regional volume planning process
- Lead the regional S&OP process
- Lead the regional production demand approval process
- Lead the preparation of the annual volume planning calendar
- Represent the region in the Global S&OP governance
- Coordinate with the Sales and Product Management teams the preparation of sales plan updates
- Coordinate and consolidate the regional scenarios on new products business cases
- Participate to regional weekly and monthly shipments review governance
- Monitor and report on sales and purchases scenarios & KPI
- Monitor inventory situation and define corrective measures
- Collaborate with Finance on the forecast preparation
- Coach, manage and develop the market planning team (2 FTE)
- Lead the implementation of BRP best practice processes for market planning in the region
- Develop market planning tools and work methods
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to develop in-depth knowledge of industry and its implications to the product cycle
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL
- Bachelors degree in STEM or Commerce
- Minimum 7 years working experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience with managing and leading planning teams
- Demonstrable S&OP experience in a structured planning environment
- Computer skills including ideally data extraction & manipulation skills (SQL, advanced Excel, web-based tools)
- SAP (or other comparable ERP system) experience
- Advanced planning tools/software
- Excellent analytical skills, curious, innovative, problem solver
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, inspirational and supportive team leader
- Solution-oriented, proactive, demonstrates initiative
- Continuous improvement mindset and change management capability
- Business acumen & rigor, strong goal orientation and drive
This position is based in Sydney, Australia.