Flexible working aligned with customer needs., Backed by a team of experienced consultants., Exposure to multiple cultures and organisations..
SynergyIQ puts people at the heart of transformation. Will you be one of those people
Please apply to express your interest in joining the SynergyIQ team.
We are looking for people interested in long and short term contracts, who are self-motivated and able to demonstrate experience gained working across projects and programs of work.
If you are looking for a role as a Change Manager, Senior Change Lead or a Digital Change Consultant, then look no further.
We currently have three of our clients looking for support to implement important projects and we need more people to help us deliver high quality outcomes.
As a consultant you need to be an independent worker, and as a SynergyIQ consultant you also get to be part of a multi-passionate team of change, culture, leadership, strategy and customer specialists. We're not a consultancy that places you in a clients office and leaves you to fend for yourself. We provide a team approach to how we support our clients which includes our consultants having access to our Seniors and Directors to provide added value to the project.
Tertiary qualified (or equivalent experience) in a relevant discipline, you are an experienced practitioner with outstanding communication, collaboration and relationship building skills. You possess a solid understanding of Change and Project Management principles and best practice, coupled with excellent change management expertise.
If you are passionate about creating great outcomes in organisational change and transformation we would love to hear from you. You need to be people focused, not just a planner and spreadsheet creator. A high level of stakeholder engagement is expected by our clients.
We currently have upcoming opportunities with our clients in the following industries:
- Government (State) - immediate start
- Mining and Infrastructure - immediate start
- Manufacturing - start May/June
- Proven experience in project change roles.
- Solid understanding of Change and Project Management processes (PROSCI is an advantage).
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, professional and self-motivated.
- Outstanding organisational and priority management skills.
- High functioning critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated stakeholder and team engagement and management.
- A true understanding of behaviour change in individuals and groups.
- Flexible working aligned with customer needs.
- Exposure to multiple cultures and organisations.
- Backed by a team of experienced consultants.
- Access to a library of information, templates, and resources.
- Support to attend networking events.
- Development opportunities such as Dare to Lead, HBDI and LSI Profiling.
- A trust and development focused environment with leaders that know our people are what set us apart from the rest.
Please send your current resume/LinkedIn profile and a cover letter telling us why we would be proud to work with you and have you support our clients.
SynergyIQ - People at the heart of transformation