Up to $78/hr + Super paid on all hours + Weekly pay, METRO OR FIFO | 2:1 & 5:2 Rosters available, Referral programs | Reward & recognition | Excellent company culture.
Want to join a team of likeminded tradespeople and be rewarded for your hard work
High Grade Mechanical pride ourselves on our relationships with our people and our clients. Our employees are valued, appreciated and recognised.
We have multiple positions available for Auto Electricians to start immediately with our Top Tier Clients!!
What's on Offer
- Casual or Full Time Contracts | Temp to Perm available
- FIFO from Perth
- Perth METRO roles available
- Super on all hours | Weekly Pay
- New builds, Rebuilds & Performing Diagnostics on Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Replacing Electrical Components
- Air Conditioning Systems
Our Benefits - it's all about our people!
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 24/7 Operations Support
- Tailored FIFO Salary Sacrifice solutions
- Out of Work Accident & Illness Insurance
- Financial Consulting
- Corporate Discounts and MUCH MORE!!!!
You are a qualified Auto Electrician who has proven experience within the mining sector with a can-do attitude and the ability to work well on your own. You must also meet the following requirements:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Australian C Class driver's license
- Cert. II Air Conditioning
- Full working rights in Australia
- Working at Heights (preferred but not essential)
High Grade Mechanical have been providing high-quality maintenance solutions to the Australian Mining & Civil Industries for over 13 years.
High Grade Mechanical and our Clients are equal opportunity employers and we actively encourage female and indigenous candidates to submit an application.
Mining, Resources & Energy