We are an Electrical, Security & Air Conditioning Contracting business with an a Jaycar Electronics Reseller outlet & are looking for a person to assist in managing both facets of the business, who lives within easy travelling distance of our Office & Store in Sunbury, who is happy to work 38 hours + over a 6 day rostered week with our other staff, to achieve the required success.
This is a "heads & hands on'' managerial position,so you must have the ability to take control of any situation, liaise with Senior Management to develop & organise business strategies to increase sales & income in both the Retail & Contract areas & for this you will be rewarded with a monthly performance bonus for achieving the required targets.
This Role includes, but is not limited to;
1. Assisting the Group Manager with tasks required, day to day staff management training, business advertising & on line promotion using Photoshop software or other similar, all while embracing all the many other facets that are required to run a success business, that you would had previous experience in.
2. ManageDebtor/Creditor accounts & Payroll etc using 'Myob' Accounting.
3. Budgeting & setting of yearly, monthly & weekly sales targets & ensuring they are met.
4. Sourcing & liaising with suppliers on product pricing & supply
5. Ordering, purchasing & control of stock & sundry materials from Jaycar & other suppliers by formulating spreadsheets etc, along with 'Stock Assist' & our 'Myob' accounting packages, which includes strict monitoring stock shrinkage due to theft & reporting of same to Senior Management etc 6. Taking bookings for Contract & Service jobs over the phone or online, writing up Job Cards, including liaising with our trades people, subcontractors & customers to resolve any problems to ensure complete customer job satisfaction when the work is complete.
7. Costing & invoicing of completed of Service & Contract Job cards as well as typing of quotations as required.
8. Written & verbal reportingto management as required, along with the day to day management of existing office which includes maintaining company structures, government compliance obligations, including Super, Taxation, GST, along with OH&S & any other statutory requirements.
This is a very challenging key role in our business, so if you have the ability & experience to handle it, we would love to hear from you, please forward your Comprehensive Resume along with a current copies of your Vic Drivers Licence & any other qualifications or references you may have to;
Please note; No phone calls,we will be in contact once we have reviewed your Resume & current copies of your Vic Drivers Licence, your other qualifications & references.