Architectural Planning and Documentation of Tenancy Development projects
Immediate 3-6 month contract with possible continuation
Mornington Peninsula; excellent working environment & conditions, on-site Car Parking
Our client, located on the Mornington Peninsula, partners with organisations to provide them with project design, planning and documentation services for the delivery of various types of tenancy developments. These projects can entail Greenfield sites, the redevelopment of existing sites and/or upgrades and extensions to current tenancies. Projects are interesting and vary in scale and complexity, and include indoor entertainment venues, retail stores, exhibition space and commercial kitchens and bars.
To support our clients current (and potentially continuing) work program, were looking for a suitably skilled Architectural Revit Draftsperson to take up an immediate 3-6 month contract. Whilst the initial assignment will require working in our clients Mornington Peninsula office, should the work requirement continue, greater flexibility in working arrangements will most likely be accommodated.
Working with a small team of experienced professionals, using Revit you will be involved in design planning and production of complete tenancy documentation packages for development, tender and construction, ensuring compliance with relevant building/construction codes and Australian and International standards.
To meet the requirements of this role we're ideally seeking a skilled Draftsperson with:
- Tertiary qualifications in an Architectural / Building Design Drafting or Interior Architecture stream
- 1-3 years relevant post-grad employment experience; preferably within a Design Practice/Studio or possibly with a Retailer
- Sound technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Australian Standards and working knowledge of BCA/NCC
- An understanding of building construction and fitout
- Previous exposure to Tenancy Design and Planning would be beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and well-presented drawings is essential
- High level of proficiency in 3D modelling and drafting using Revit Architecture
- Competency using AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop programs
- Familiarity with Rhino would be a bonus (but not a prerequisite)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills; with the confidence and ability to investigate and source out information where required
- Organised, willing and adaptable attitude with the ability to contribute well in a collaborative project-focussed team environment
Suitably skilled recent tertiary Graduates may be considered for this role.
If youre a self-starter who is keen to learn, you listen to and follow instruction well, and approach tasks with a positive and energetic attitude; we'd be keen to hear from you.
Prompt responses are sought for this role.