Attractive salary package including base salary + super + car + bonuses, Lead a large service team representing the world's #1 automotive brand, Full-time employment with a dynamic, growing, financially secure industry leader.
Looking for that next opportunity to progress your career working for a leading brand where you can make a difference
Or keen to make that sea or tree change you've been dreaming about
Come and explore the benefits of living in beautiful northern Tasmania - widely known for the cleanest air in the world, picturesque scenery with pristine beaches and tranquil bushland, rich in history and affordable, family friendly living.
Launceston Toyota is our flagship dealership which upholds the quality and reputation of the world's leading automotive brand. Our Service Department prides itself on the consistent delivery of personalised service and high-quality guest outcomes.
Our Service Workshop is one of largest and busiest service centres in the state, well supported by both new guests to the dealership as well as our highly valued loyal, repeat customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have a need to add a leadership role to our team in response to the increasing popularity of the Toyota brand - Australia's most popular automotive brand!
With our current Service Manager focused on statewide operations, we have a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and customer-focused Service Manager to join our leadership team at our highly successful Launceston Toyota & Audi Centre Service Department.
Prior experience as a Service Manager is essential, as this role requires a leader who can take control straight away. The perfect candidate for this role will have prior experience within a large, major-franchise (or multi-franchise) service department.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will see the successful candidate utilising their well-developed leadership skills and strong service experience to oversee our busy Service Department, responsible for improving and maintaining a high level of productivity and efficiency, ensuring the departments viability and profitability with particular focus on customer satisfaction & retention.
The ideal team member we're seeking will have a standout attitude and genuine passion for quality customer service and the automotive industry to:
- Manage service department administration & reporting functions
- Ensure continuous growth of profitability and efficiencies and monitor budget expenditure
- Work closely with the Sales department to facilitate a seamless sales to service process
- Achieve above benchmark CSI results in line with Toyota brand requirements, encouraging current and lapsed customers to return for repeat servicing
- Ensure service commitments on repairs & timings are met
- Work closely and Parts to ensure timely supply of required parts and accessories
- Maintain a solid working relationship with Manufacturer personnel
- Achieve Customer-satisfaction measurements & warranty compliance
- Assist Service Advisors & Technicians to achieve labour sales and parts objectives
- Manage, lead, coach and support Service Department staff to continually develop their skills, product knowledge and capabilities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as a Service Manager or comparable role
- Demonstrated strong leadership & team management experience including proven ability to work well with and lead a high-performance team in a busy service environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- High level of computer literacy with experience in a range Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge/experience with a major Dealer Management System
- Experience working with quality vehicle brands, preferably Toyota / Audi or one or more of the brands represented by our Group
- A genuine commitment to providing exceptional customer service in a professional, friendly manner
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, respond to multiple stakeholder requests and effectively manage customer feedback to satisfaction
- Immaculate personal and professional presentation
- A Manual Driver's Licence and clean driving record are essential
- Qualifications in the automotive/mechanical field or comparable skills
- Toyota franchise knowledge and/or multi-franchise brand experience
- Generous remuneration, including base salary + super +fully maintained Company vehicle + attractive commission structure
- Comfortable, modern and well-equipped office and workshop complete with the very latest diagnostic equipment, specialist tools and genuine parts
- Excellent working conditions, a great team culture and the opportunity to work with the worlds #1 Automotive brand
- The opportunity to constantly upgrade your industry knowledge and skills
- A range of employee benefits and career development opportunities with the financial security of a substantial, well-established company
YOUR LOCAL MOTOR GROUP (LMG):
Launceston Toyota & Audi Centre is part of Your Local Motor Group (LMG) - a dynamic and evolving Tasmanian-based automotive company which sells and services quality new, demo and used vehicles. We employ almost 400 Tasmanians at 23 dealership sites across all major regions of the state, representing 15 desirable automotive brands.
Our Group takes pride in the consistent delivery of personalised service and the quality products and parts we offer. We are a dynamic organisation that continuously strives for industry best practice. We embrace the latest technology and rapidly adapt to industry advancements - all whilst maintaining our focus on our guests and continual improvement. We invest in knowledgeable service staff, the latest technology and uphold the reputation of a range of quality automotive brands and complementary after sales products and services that our guests can trust.
- We conduct reference checking & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
Only those candidates who have the required skills and experience will be shortlisted and contacted as to the status of