Newly Created Team Lead Role, Exciting Local Projects, Long Term Opportunity.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges oftoday and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric busesand driverless trains, as well asinfrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us meansjoininga truly global community ofmore than75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are seeking a Commissioning and Warranty Team Lead to support our Sydney Metro projects SM North West and SM City South West.
This newly created role will lead a team in performing trains commissioning testing at our depots and work with the teams to ensure all testing can be completed on time, with high quality. As team leaderyou will provide technical advice to engineering teams for the issues identified during testing and commissioning, so this role will suit a strong communicator who has proven experience in collaborating with internal stakeholders, customers and business partners.
The Commissioning and Warranty Team Lead will also manage the warranty team in ensuring all common issues are resolved in time, ready for securing available trains for revenue service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team to perform trains commissioning testing
- Master the safety compliance and HAZOP requirements for the company and customer site
- Coordinate with engineering teams to follow up all the defects and quality issues
- Coordinate with the depot control centre to recognise the train issues reported during revenue service
- Trains control and monitoring system testing and validation, and propose solution to software team
- Provide technical support to Retrofit team and support the validation team when required
- Train operating and driving
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required include:
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering (Degree or Diploma)
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Extensive and recent working history with testing and commissioning of Rolling Stock and trains validation
This role will be based at our Rouse Hill depot, with requirement to travel to other site locations. We are offering a 2 year fixed contract, with potential to review for extension or permanency. As a growing global company, we have a lot to offer our employees.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required.