True Grit Events is a military style obstacle challenge that holds fitness events across Australia.
We are looking for a freelance Marketing Manager to join our growing team for 20 hours per week.
Your role will involve managing the overall marketing mix for True Grit Events, promoting our national events to attain event attendance KPIs as well as growing the brand across Australia.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced, confident marketer who is highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. Minimum 5 years experience in marketing required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Events experience highly desirable
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is a proactive, independent worker with great time management skills
- Proficiency across the MS Office suite, social media and eDM platforms, design tools such as Canva and comfortable learning new software systems
- An interest in fitness
This role is 20 hours per week, however flexibility to adapt according to demand may be required as hours can increase ahead of each scheduled event.
Ideally the successful candidate must be able to travel to each event (currently 5x per year) to spend up to several days on-site at a time.
Our operational HQ is based in Woonona, with the occasional on-site meeting required. Otherwise, this is a Work from Home position.
The successful candidate must have their own ABN and be able to start immediately.
Applications close Friday 9th April. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Marketing & Communications