Manage the Client Service Officer Team, Global Insurance Brokerage named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies, Positive team culture and great work life balance.
With offices around the globe, Gallagher is one of the worlds leading insurance, risk management and employee benefits organisations. This position is at Gallagher Benefit Services - the employee benefits, financial advice and consulting arm of Gallagher. This is a fast growing team with a reputation to match and the role is an integral part of the personal solutions area of the business.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate Leader to take our Client Services team to the next level. You will be responsible for the teams productivity, effectiveness and continuous improvement through the provision of guidance, coaching, training and ongoing development.
Your background and experience in the Financial Planning sector will enable you to foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration and focus on delivering a superior client experience to all Gallagher clients.
You are proactive and a strong communicator, ensuring that all stakeholders are informed of change and that key messages are cascaded to your team to increase knowledge and contribute to high performance.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the CSO team including external CSO resources
- Development and maintenance of CSO policies and procedures
- Work cohesively with the Paraplanning and Adviser teams to deliver high quality and accurate advice to Gallagher clients
- Identify team development opportunities
- Communicate with external partners to coordinate product and industry training and development
- Manage the Performance Review process for your direct reports
- Recruitment of CSOs as required
- Conduct training of new staff
- Assist with the integration of Merger Partners
- Assistance in ad hoc projects as required
- Manage a small portfolio of clients
- Adviser/Client support with tasks relating to client onboarding through to ongoing annual reviews
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the Financial Planning industry - minimum of 5 years (essential)
- Experience leading a team (essential)
- XPlan knowledge (desirable)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different organisational levels and with various backgrounds - written and verbal
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks and projects
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Confidence giving direction, guidance and instruction to a team
- Self-management and autonomy within the workplace, yet able to coordinate with others to strive towards company goals
- Demonstrated flexibility with the capacity to change processes, rearrange priorities and workload to meet competing deadlines
- Able to multitask and still present high quality work
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role together with:
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated and committed
- Team oriented and process driven
- High attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity - displayed in business dealings both with clients and team members
- Demonstrated initiative - showing resourcefulness and acting proactively
- Customer focus - commitment to providing unsurpassed service to clients by making them the primary focus
- Strong interpersonal skills - interact courteously and with sensitivity
- Embraces change and adjusts without issue
- A strong communicator
- Works well under pressure
We pride ourselves on our exceptional culture and commitment to supporting and encouraging our people, constructively challenging and empowering them to take action. We offer exposure to a busy and inspiring group of individuals with a competitive salary, opportunity to work from home, employee benefits and great work culture.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.