Recognised employer of choice + career progression opportunities, Permanent role + NfP Bens, Use your customer care skills to support vulnerable people.
Our vision is great places for everyone. Our business is people and places. We develop and manage sustainable, safe and affordable homes and work in partnership to create vibrant, inclusive communities.
With 35 years of experience, SGCH provides a place to call home for around 11,000 people in over 6,500 properties across the Sydney metropolitan region. We are recognised as a Tier 1 provider under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing.
Connecting people to opportunity, we place immense importance on doing what is best for our communities. As a result, we have designed a new customer service team and we want you to be part of it.
Based in Hurstville, reporting to the Customer Care Hub Lead you will oversee the daily Customer Care Hub (CCH) operations, providing ‘hands on' support to CCH team members, supporting and providing clarity on customer service expectations and acting as an escalation point for the team if they require support with a call or further information.
You will co-design and deliver with the Customer Care Hub Lead (CCH Lead), in collaboration with the Learning and Organisational Development team, coaching and quality assurance programs for CCH team members to ensure team members are confident handling all customer enquiries and committed to exceptional customer service. You will also provide administrative support to assist the CCH Lead in analysing and reporting on call trends, customer experience metrics and performance data involving mastering and leveraging the Unified Communications platform and features.
As the first point of contact for CCH team members, you demonstrate a high level of personal motivation and leadership. You will observe, coach, motivate and provide feedback to team members, including managing performance, recruitment, and development. Required Experience:
- Proven track record working in a high-volume workplace that is customer-focused
- Experience working in a property or tenancy related field
- Experience planning and prioritising a busy workload
- Delivered services to meet and exceed operational benchmarks
- Proven track record building and maintaining a positive working relationship with multiple partners
- Experience completing work tasks to agreed budgets, timeframes and standards
- Experience in working in accounts or a financial environment
- Understanding of the schedule of rates within the General Maintenance of Works Contract
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Awareness of current issues facing community housing providers in NSW and the funding programs related to the community housing sector
- Development experience within a social and/or affordable housing environment
- Experience in Project management
- Experience in coaching or mentoring staff
Recognised as an Employer of Choice (Public Sector and NFP) at the 2020 Australian Business Awards, our personalised approach to customer service is underpinned by our values of innovation, support, accountability, respect and integrity (ISARI). At SGCH, everyone is welcome. We believe that our diversity makes us strong. We are committed to creating an organisation that reflects the communities we serve and to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members as we work together. If you have individual requirements that need to be accommodated in order to participate in the selection process and join the SGCH team, please indicate this in your application. Be Recruitment are proud to be supporting SGCH in the recruitment for this critical team. SGCH will NOT be accepting applications direct
- A collaborative team environment
- Modern and customer-focused systems and databases
- Opportunity for career development
- NfP salary packaging benefits
- The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to local communities