Customer Service / Retail / Admin (Adelaide City )
We are looking for an all-rounder with a can-do attitude. Someone who has pride and enthusiasm to make this role their own. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and trustworthy individual who is willing to join our well established company in our new location in Adelaide City, Gawler Place! You be will a brand ambassador and face of the company.
Your new company
Tecworks International is an innovative Service company who works closely with companies including Samsung Electronics (Mobile & IT Products)
With our continued growth, we are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join us and become a vital part of the team strengthening customer service in store. You will join a friendly and supportive team in a stable, long-term position.
You will be an essential part of the team assisting with customer service and administration responsibilities. You will have a great phone manner, champion customer service and extremely comfortable working in a busy, fast paced environment.
Your communication skills, desire to learn and attention to detail will enable you to perform exceptionally in this role.
You will have outstanding experience in customer service, administration and organisational skills and will be well versed in MS Excel and Word.
You must be able to work autonomously in a face paced work environment.
Ideally you will have previous experience with face to face customer service and experience in the consumer electronics repair industry or IT industry. It is beneficial that you will have familiar knowledge about android operating systems. The individual will have strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
We will provide you with the training and knowledge to be the best you can be!
- Brand Ambassador
- Point of contact for repair and sale inquiries
- Ensuring we are meeting KPIs for our major partner
- Outbound calls to customers providing quotation information and service updates
- Inbound calls
- Booking in repairs and updating accordingly
- Liaising with our clients
- Email communication
- Face to face customer contact
About you -
- Experienced in internal or external customer service and/or sales in a similar environment
- Ability to quickly pick up Samsung mobile product knowledge and technology functionality
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed by determining each individual customers needs and by providing the best possible customer service experience at all times
- Confident with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues and customers on a face to face basis
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Reliable and trustworthy combined with a positive attitude
- Applicant with previous experience with Samsung products will be highly regarded
- Saturday work will be required
Thanks for your interest in our open role. Go ahead and answer the required questions, attach your CV and attach a cover letter, telling us a bit about yourself!
If youd like to know more about how our Tecworks customer service team work, check out our awesome Google reviews that showcase what our level of service is!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia
- Do you have customer service experience
- Do you have experience in an administration role
- What's your expected annual base salary