Trade/Interior Design Business Development Manager
Full/Part Time Position Flexible working arrangements
THE LOW DOWN
fenton&fenton is a cutting-edge interiors concept launched by Lucy Fenton 12 years ago. Inspired by Lucys experiences travelling the globe we offer a unique shopping experience that expresses a style that dares to mix to the max. Part interiors boutique, part gallery, our global collection of homewares, furniture and art is available through our showroom in Prahran, Melbourne as well as online. fenton&fenton is renowned for bringing colour, texture, pattern and flair into homes and bringing spaces to life.
We are seeking someone with outstanding sales skills and passion for interior design.
A natural relationship builder who loves retail and trade clients and is passionate about beautiful designer furniture, homewares and interior styling.
Based in a beautiful showroom you will deal with walk in clients but also proactively call and approach trade clients from your large existing network of customers.
This is a classic BDM role, where youll be hands on promoting the product to architects, interior designers and trade clients.
Whats in it for you
This is role is for someone who is a self starter who loves developing sales and prefers to work in an entrepreneurial manner. This is an exciting opportunity to help re-launch the trade program and be responsible for the sales budget, opening new accounts nationally and working cross functionally to implement the trade business plan. This is an opportunity to grow your own role using your sales and interior design experience.
- Assist with the execution of the trade/interior design business plan including marketing, events, trade shows, networking events
- Meet quarterly sales budgets
- Identify sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Open new accounts nationally
- Drive foot traffic into the showroom
- Some interstate travel required as part of this role
Your skills & experience
- Strong retail & trade sales experience working with premium interior designer brands.
- Proven track record of sales success and exceed sales targets
- Interior Design qualification and experience with working knowledge of computer design packages e.g Photoshop, AutoCAD, Illustrator
- An enthusiastic, proactive and results driven approach
- Ability to sell a high price, premium product range
- Ability to see an opportunity and do something about it
- Excellent face to face relationship building skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-motivated, proactive, confident approach to selling and building relationships.
- Passion & knowledge of designer furniture or associated interior fit out products.
At fenton&fenton we offer a range of great benefits including a collaborative work culture, onsite carparking, employee discount and flexible working conditions.
This role is an amazing opportunity for anyone who has a true passion for sales and design. If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please email your CV and cover letteby Wednesday 7th April 2021.
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.