Seeking a Product Marketing coordinator, Innovative, progressive, loyal and supportive Global Organisation, Ideal experience within Electrical, Electronics, Building/Construction, Lighting.
PRODUCT MARKETING COORDINATOR
Temp with the opportunity for full-time.
My client is a Globally recognized giant who has been operating for over 40 years. They are a wholly Australian owned and are focused on designing and manufacturing wiring and power solutions within the commercial and industrial office building market.
They currently service Australia, Asia, UK and New Zealand and are in huge expansion mode. The company prides itself on being an innovative & progressive organisation who really invests in their employees to create an environment that is both refreshing and enjoyable.
The Product Marketing Coordinator role offers wide exposure to internal and external marketing functions, tasked with the day to day execution of product marketing literature and communication across Australia New Zealand, Asia-Pacific, the UK and the US.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager and GM, working together with the Web & Social Media Coordinator who looks after the identification and development of new content. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining the documentation and communication of new products to customers across the globe.
- Development, coordination of execution of B2B product marketing literature including product datasheets, line-drawings and installation guides.
- Maintenance of the companys regional websites, predominately uploading new products and accompanying marketing literature.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing communication including email campaigns and social media releases.
- Maintenance of internal resources & sales tools including the CRM database, internal and customer pricelists and administrative forms and letterheads.
- Liaising with inter-company channels including External Sales, Customer Service and Product Design to ensure product accuracy.
- Please note: This is a Temporary position until end of 2021 with a potential of extending the contract for an extra 3 months. If your performance is outstanding throughout the temporary contract there is the opportunity to receive permanent full -time work.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business and/or 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing or product management capacity.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications in a professional capacity
- Experience in the development and execution of marketing literature and communications.
- Personable, driven and dependable.
- Thrives in a team environment contributing to the constant improvement of the marketing department.
- An eye for presentation and detail.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS platforms.
- Experience within the Electrical or Technology industry.
The successful candidate will receive $55,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation depending on your level of experience and suitability to the role.
On-site parking and shower facilities are available with convenient proximity to the M7 via bicycle or car and is walking distance to public transport.
To Apply, please click the pink APPLY FOR THIS JOB icon.