Join one of Australias leading health, community and aged care providers., Friendly department that encourages professional development., Excellent salary packaging benefits available..
Ward Clerk - Emergency Department (ASO 3)
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce, ACT
Salary Range: $65,976.00 - $71,004.00
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce (CPHB) is a 265 bed multi-discipline, modern health care facility serving the ACT community. At CPHB, our patients and their families expect a highly skilled, compassionate and dedicated workforce. Calvary staff pride themselves on ‘being for others’. The patient journey is at the centre of Calvary’s philosophy within our models of care.
About the role
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly and supportive Emergency department clerical team to work at Calvary Public Hospital Bruce.
Duties include registering our patients on arrival, updating patient details, answering phone queries, liaising with clinical staff of all levels and providing administrative support and adhoc requests as required.
What you bring
- Excellent communication, customer service and people skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a small team and able to take instruction and complete given tasks under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to manage duties and organise conflicting tasks
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations and information
How to apply
Applicants are expected to respond in writing and include the following:
- Cover letter outlining why you believe you are suitable for this role (use the position description as a guide, maximum one page)
- Current Resume
- Contact details including email address and phone number of 2 professional referees
Closing date for applications: 11:45pm Monday 5th April 2021
Note the outcome of this requitement may be used to appoint too temporary, full time and part time positions within 12 months.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.
Applications Close: 05/04/2021