GCG is a leading provider of occupational hygiene and workplace health and safety consulting services, committed to our purpose: helping clients keep their people safe. We operate across a diverse range of industries, including aerospace, mining, construction, water, infrastructure, energy, and governments. GCG also has a dedicated internal division that develops innovative solutions such as real-time monitoring, to provide customisable technology that advances safety and hygiene practices.
We are an Australian owned and operated company that values its people, offering flexible work arrangements, a warm friendly team environment, competitive remuneration, and investment in development through training and mentoring to support career growth. With a strong commitment to our people, GCG has been steadfast in ensuring that our company thrived both during and after the challenges of 2020, and we are excited about our continued growth trajectory!
We have a rewarding opportunity for a system savvy Administrator to join the Team Support Hub in our Hendra office.
The role is permanent full time, that will suit someone with a strong customer service focus who loves a variety of responsibilities, takes initiative with a helpful can do attitude, and enjoys working with a diverse client group internally and externally.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful applicant will provide administration, system and project support with key responsibilities including:
- General office administration and reception duties including answering all incoming calls;
- Monitoring the generic company email address; answering, screening & forwarding emails;
- Arranging bookings for staff travel, training and medicals;
- Maintaining stock levels of stationary and kitchen supplies, placing orders as needed;
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail and courier requests;
- Document typing, scanning and archiving;
- Assisting Team Support Hub with running weekly reports and generating purchase orders;
- Assisting the Equipment Coordinator with packing and cleaning equipment.
To be successful, you will have previous administration experience in a similar role with the following knowledge and skills:
- Competent computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Office Excel and Word;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a friendly, helpful yet professional attitude;
- Strong customer service focus with professional phone manner;
- Well developed time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to work well independently and in a team environment;
- Demonstrates initiative to improve work efficiency;
- The ability to work on multiple tasks, across a variety of departments, with a high level attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience using SAP Business by Design and scheduling applications is advantageous.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then please click the Apply button to submit your resume and cover letter, before applications close on 13 April 2021.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and interviewing will commence immediately.