Enjoy supporting our Case Managers to help injured workers return to work, Ongoing training and support with unlimited progression opportunities, Rotating roster between 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday, starting 3rd May 2021.
- Enjoy supporting our Case Managers to help injured workers return to work
- Ongoing training and support with unlimited progression opportunities
- Rotating roster between 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday, starting 3rd May 2021
EML are currently seeking enthusiastic customer focused Claims Advisors to be part of our exciting customer support team where no two days will be the same. This is a full-time permanent role within our Support Centre based in our Parramatta office.
As a Claims Advisor, you will play an integral part within one of our supportive and growing business units, we currently have over 100 Claims Advisors helping injured workers every day in our Support Centre. Your role will consist of 3 elements working on a 2-week rotating roster; inbound calls, first contact calls to injured workers and claim administration duties.
We provide you with the best possible start to your new career with us, from your very first day with us you will be involved in our supportive 9-week training program which will involve 6 weeks in the classroom and 3 weeks on the floor to ensure we equip you with all the skills to perform your best within the Support Centre.
The learning we offer is ongoing and this role allows you to create a long-term career where you can grow into other roles in our business in a clear career transition pathway.
- You will show a high level of empathy while being passionate about providing great customer service
- You will be a great listener, display excellent communication skills and have a solution focused mindset
- You will embrace change with confidence and are comfortable with working in a multi-system environment whilst having the ability to handle and overcome challenges
- Having great attention to detail, you will enjoy learning and growing within the business
- Providing world class customer service experience that is focused on early intervention in the form of advice, guidance and support to injured workers, employers and other stakeholders
- Assisting injured workers and employers in recovery and developing return to work plans specific to their individual situation
- Collaborating with Injury Management Specialists and other subject matter experts to collect information and assist customers receive expert advice and support
- Recording and maintaining accurate records
This is a permanent position where you will be working a rotating roster within our Support Centre opening hours - Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm with potential opportunity for extra hours. We will provide you with full training, commencing on the 3rd May 2021.
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now.