A small family run plumbing business, operating for over twenty years, seeks to employ a qualified plumber, for immediate start.
We offer a variety of plumbing work predominately domestic new builds including below ground drainage, rough in, fit off, roofing, solar and maintenance. Multiple jobs sites mainly in the eastern suburbs.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and good interpersonal skills, along with a passion for plumbing and being part of a team.
- Victorian Plumbing registration or licence;
- White Card;
- Victorian driver's licence - manual preferably;
- Full Australian work rights;
- Reliable, on time and presentable;
- Professional attitude and be honest and trust worthy; and
- Ability to work in a face paced environment.
The position is for full time employment of 40 hour per week, Monday to Friday, with the occasional overtime, paid weekly at a competitive rate determined by experience. Work vehicle provided.
Subcontractors and 3rd/4th year apprentices also considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contracted.
Apply via the link or send your CV and cover letter .