Be well compensated for the work you do, it's up to you to set your value, Valued team member who has a say in how we run our business, your input is vital, Be Appreciate for the Professional you are, and not just a number.
Scheduler/ Admin Assistant
At MRP Pest Control we are currently seeking a Scheduler/Admin assistant to join our Perth team.
At MRP we are about our employees and their personal & professional development, and understand the importance of working in a supportive and positive environment.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do, and they benefit from our team's can-do attitudes, from our Schedulers, Office Team, Technicians & Sales Team through to our Managing Director.
As a result, we have successfully secured long term relationships with our customers lasting up to 60 years in some cases.
What is in it for you
Be Appreciate for the Professional you are, and not just a number
Be well compensated for the work you do, it's up to you to set your value, we pay well for A Grade players, great earning potential.
Tired of team members who don't give a dam, join an elite team that cares for each other. And not afraid to call it when things go wrong.
Valued team member who has a say in how we run our business, your input is vital.
Grab an opportunity to join a winning team with like-minded individuals who are passionate about customer relationships.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/Adjusts: Quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with Complexity and change.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Organisation and Planning: Plans, Organises, Schedules in an Efficient, Productive manner. Focuses on Key Priorities.
- Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Scheduling experience beneficial