We are looking for the best pre-delivery/assembly specialist to join us in our fast paced internal delivery centre.
You will be responsible for the assembly and pre-delivery of (PWCs) Personnel Watercraft, ATV, side by side and motorcycles for our customers and showroom displays.
Based at our Rowville warehouse, the person we are seeking will be hard working, enthusiastic and reliable with good presentation and communication skills.
The position is full time with a start date of late March/early April.
The position involves the following daily duties:
- Loading and unloading of crated and (mainly) rolling motorcycles
- Loading and unloading of ATV and watercraft
- Securing cargo in a safe and timely manner
- Completing all relevant documents and records
- Warehousing and assisting store staff
- Pre-Delivery and assemble duties in warehouse as required and on demand
You Will Need:
- A forklift license is highly desirable, though not essential
- Have a good understanding of mechanical assembly techniques
- Be familiar with automotive hand-tools and have some hands on basic automotive experience.
- You will have an excellent work ethic to provide a high degree of care in what you do
- You will be very team orientated
- You will be able to deal with a fluid and dynamic work environment that can change as directed
- You will be required to be efficient and time conscious.
- Willingness to perform manual handling duties
- Excellent communication skills
- You will also be expected to be flexible and available for duties that may include assembly of product or assisting our assembly and pre-delivery teams.
- You will report directly to the department manager.
We will provide the successful applicant with a stable rewarding position in a large industry leading company with a 44 year trading history.
Candidates will be subjected to medical and police checks.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in a similar role or a genuine motorcycle enthusiast.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics