VRP Metcash, NSW, 12-month Fixed Term Contract, Based at Macquarie Park, Sydney.
Simplot Australia Pty Limited (Simplot Australia) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the J.R. Simplot Company, a family-owned, multi-national food and agriculture business. Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and select Asia Pacific markets. We have built long term partnerships with Australian farmers and our unique and diverse product portfolio includes vegetable, meals and seafood manufacturing operations that supply chilled, frozen and shelf stable products to Australia's major supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and quick service restaurant customers. Our portfolio includes some of Australias most trusted and well-known brands including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggos, John West, Chiko, I&J, Chicken Tonight, Five Brothers and Five Tastes.
- VRP Metcash, NSW
- 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- Based at Macquarie Park, Sydney
An exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our Commercial division as Vendor Replenishment Planner - Metcash. Based at the Metcash head office in Macquarie Park, Sydney, you will be responsible for supporting the process for accurate product replenishment, based on baseline sales and the support of promotional forecasting. This role is integral to achieving supply chain efficiencies for both Simplot and Metcash.
What you will do
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Building and managing internal/external partnerships to ensure delivery of the account objectives;
- Accurate and timely management of the replenishment systems, processes and communication protocols to achieve the best possible service levels to stores;
- Ensuring data integrity of the Simplot product range within Metcash;
- Identifying and recommending changes to drive process and activity efficiencies to reduce cost; and
- Ensuring new line orders and availability into the DC meet the required timelines for layouts.
What you will bring
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience within Supply Chain, Sales or Customer Service. You will be able to demonstrate your strong analytical skills and your ability to interpret information and reports. You will have excellent planning and time management skills and be a strong communicator and problem solver. Experience within food or related FMCGs industries is preferred. Consideration will be given to ambitious applicants that are ready to take that next step in their career or those just starting their profession in this field. This role will allow you to progress and on-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Benefits & Culture
- Work with a highly motivated and committed team
- Work for a successful Australian food manufacturer
- Large family owned business with an exposure to a global business
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop your career in FMCG/Food Sales within a dynamic and supportive team.
If this sounds like you, please Apply online today.
Applications close Thursday, 15 April 2021
Simplot Australia is trusted as one of the leading providers of quality, sustainable food for the ever-changing needs of consumers and customers in Australia, New Zealand and chosen Asia Pacific markets. Simplot Australia is family owned by the J.R. Simplot Company, a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.