Management & Oyster Farm Hand Positions
East Coast - Tasmania
Marine Culture is a leading Australian producer of oysters, with operations in Tasmania, South Australia and New South Wales.
If you are a Manager or aspire to a management role and have strong leadership and organisational skills or seek work as a Farm hand then we encourage you to apply.
Alternatively if you are looking to reinvent yourself or you like the idea of getting paid to grow and farm oysters then we have the right job for you.
To be considered for one of the positions offered it is desirable that you:
- Being part of a team that is committed to producing premium culinary delights;
- Spending time wading in the water surrounded by picture perfect landscapes;
- Cruising pristine estuary waters;
- The feel of salt spray on your face and sea breeze on your brow;
- Witness diverse marine animals in their natural habitat and other abundant wildlife;
- During your leisure time - surf a skate, bag a bream, snag a salmon, grab a garfish, lure a leather jacket or simply explore the hidden treasures of the East Coast.
Requirements to obtain a position:
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking;
- Have a genuine desire to be part of the shellfish aquaculture industry;
- Commit to ongoing fulltime employment;
- Are team orientated and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals and
- Hold a current drivers licence and have your own transport
Wish list to obtain a position:
- Have a forklift licence;
- Have a coxswains certificate
The successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical / drug screen and physiotherapy assessment.
Once you have been engaged you will be provided with a comprehensive induction and training program with further training opportunities in the future.
Please forward your current CV and cover letter by close of business on
Friday 23rd April 2021.
Launceston & North East
Farming, Animals & Conservation