Great Team Culture, Bonus once eligibility criteria is met, Clean Environment.
- We are a young growing company
- Exciting product development
- Opportunity for advancement and training
- After a 6-month period you will be eligible to join company profit sharing program.
- Your quality workmanship is on display
- Great team environment, minimal overtime, great work/life balance
About the Company
Bronco Ute Trays are based in Bathurst NSW and manufacture premium quality Ute Trays. We are a family-owned company and pride ourselves on Quality, Efficiency and being Proudly Australian Made.
Our Customers are EVERYTHING! We take pride in always providing a 'can do' attitude and drive to deliver an exceptional experience.
About the Role
This position will involve producing various components in an efficient and accurate manner within a manufacturing workshop environment.
Duties will include but not limited to.
- Primarily welding aluminium components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Operate electrical, air and hand power tools, grinders, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders.
- Accurately measure and cut materials
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can.
- Work on newly designed ute trays, canopies, and other projects, while being able to problem solve along the way
- Proven ability to work to exceptional standards of quality, and well under pressure
- Ability to meet specific lead times while still delivering the highest quality products
- Outstanding communication skills, after all Communication is Key!
- Bring a positive, "can do" attitude to the workplace every day
- Ability to work unsupervised and implement new ideas or processes efficiently
- Committed to safe workplace practices and a clean environment / workspace
- Physically fit
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within the industry
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Forklift Ticket
- Trade Certificate
- Certificate III Engineering, and post qualifications highly desirable
This role will see you working Monday to Friday with
Immediate start for the right candidate.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click 'Apply for this job' now! Please upload your CV and 'Why' you should be selected for this amazing role!
Only applicants successful in reaching the interview process will be contacted.
Blue Mountains & Central West
Trades & Services