Competitive hourly rate available, Exciting role linked to WA government, Immediate start - 6 month assignment.
Advisor - Cataloguing
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
Length: 6 month contract
Hours: 38 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $45 + Super
We are seeking an experiences Cataloguing Advisor to Plan, organise and control the cataloguing of Material Master Records to defined standards and specifications and provide training and advice with regards to the use of those records within state government department.
Duties will involve:
- Liaise with or provide advice to Engineering Business Unit to ensure cataloguing of material to standards and specifications.
- Liaise with or provide advice to external suppliers to ensure material meets the Corporation's standards and specifications.
- Standardise and rationalise products included in the Corporate Materials Catalogue.
- Review and maintain the Material Master Records to ensure that data is consistent and accurate.
- Manage and maintain the corporate digital material image library.
- Maintain and control the Strategic Product Specifications (SPS) register and the loading and linking of these specifications to Material Master Records.
- Review and investigate Material Master Records to ensure alignment with Australian Standards, Strategic Product Specifications, WSAA National Codes and drawings.
- Catalogue new products in accordance with the organisation's product appraisal process.
- Maintain approved manufacturers codes and part numbers in accordance with company product appraisal/register processes.
- Undertake compliance testing of strategic water industry products.
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of contemporary procurement management theory and practice, including sound understanding of electronic trading applications and processes
- Considerable knowledge of relevant procurement regulatory requirements and codes of practice
- Considerable knowledge of and capability in the principles and practices of business communications and stakeholder relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to participate as a member of multi-disciplined teams to foster sound relationship management and to enhance joint business capability
- Demonstrated capability in the use of a computer based cataloguing system
- Tertiary level qualification in a related discipline
- Substantial NATO/Oniqua cataloguing and procurement experience in a large multi-disciplined engineering focussed commercial organization
If you are interested in these roles and fit the criteria, please apply online today!
**PLEASE NOTE - only online applications will be considered**
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.