Great Opportunity with Training provided, Fun & Freindly Team Enviroment, Working with International Market-Leading Brands.
We are looking for a Stores & Internal Sales person to join our team
Chain and Drives (complete bearings and Power Transmission) is a division of MEG group, privately owned and operated in Australia for many years,
The company manufacture and distribute mechanical equipment to a wide and varied number of market segments distributing some of worlds most relied upon brands.
This is a challenging & rewarding role in the Power Transmission & Bearing industry. We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
Due to continues growth Chain & Drives is seeking a full-time Stores & Internal Salesperson to support sales of our expanding range of products based at our Wangara location on a full-time basis.
The role will include working in all aspects of warehousing, picking and receival of stock, quality checks, arranging couriers, stock management but your time will also be split time between internal sales customer service, so an understanding of the products is a nice to have, however a mechanical aptitude and a can-do attitude that aligns with team culture is highly desirable in what is a high-level service business.
What you do:
- Ensure the customer receives the best possible level of service throughout all interactions with the branch.
- Processing orders and enquiries via phone email or front counter
- Co-ordinate inventory, not limited to the receival, picking, packing and dispatch of stock as well as relationships with suppliers and freight companies.
- General warehousing duties
- Complete delivery runs between Wangara & Welshpool branches.
A bit about you:
To be the right fit for our company, we will need the following from you:
- A Great Team Player to support other Areas of the business where required.
- A Keen interest in Mechanical Power Transmission or mechanical aptitude
- Good Verbal and Written Skills
- A Strong ability to multitask and work unsupervised.
- A current drivers license.
- Forklift license (we will make an exception for the right fit!)
Personality and aptitude are our main requirements. Mechanical / technical ability with an eye for detail is required, training will be provided.
Benefits in to the future:
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable bonus structure.
- Continuous training & development
- Uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: - Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.