Opportunity for promotion, Great conditions and $30 to $35 per hour, New allied health service clinic in Cairns.
Our client provides a clinic-based, mobile and online community-based allied health services. They work with children, adolescents and adults with a range of disabilities by years, learning difficulties, chronic conditions and behavioural challenges.
Founded in 2013 and currently employing over 40 staff. Today they operate in whole of QLD with clinics in Townsville, McKay, Ayr and Emerald and now establishing clinic in Cairns opening in the within the next couple of month.
Their services are delivered in-home, in-clinic or online. They partner with families, schools, aged care facilities and local clinics to deliver quality, person-centered care to communities throughout Queensland.
Your new role
This busy role will predominantly be based in the reception area, creating a warm, caring and efficient first impression for clients, callers and visitors. Some of the things you will be doing on a daily basis include greeting patients, answering and directing incoming calls, following up patient enquiries, maintaining appointment schedules, data input, typing and general administration support.
To be considered for this role you will need
- Previous experience working in a busy administration/reception
- Solid all-around administration skills
- Accurate typing skills
- Well presented with strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and problem solving attitude
- Experience in office management software
- Current Blue Card
- Eligible for Yellow Card
Experience / knowledge of medical terminology will be highly regarded
Most of all - be prepared to have fun!
- Opportunity for promotion
- Set hours with 9 day fortnight (subject to availability)
- Generous hourly rate ($30 - $35)
- Boss with an open-door policy
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Salary sacrifice option
- Laptop and mobile phone
If you would like to be considered for this role and meet the requirements, please apply now. This position is only open to candidates with unrestricted Australian Work rights.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.