Permanent full-time position, Location: Fiona Stanley Hospital, Critical role in the success of our Estates Team.
- Permanent full-time position
- Location: Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Critical role in the success of our Estates Team
As an FF&E Equipment Officer you are a forward thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills. You will take personal responsibility for the delivery of maintenance obligations, while fostering a collaborative team spirit. You can manage your time and work independently, with the ability to make clear judgments around matters which can be handled effectively without escalation. You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
About the role
The Estates FF&E department facilitates and carries out both reactive and preventative maintenance on a fleet of approximately 50,000 items of equipment site wide at Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Reporting to the FF&E Maintenance Officer, the role of the FF&E Equipment Officer is to help ensure the FF&E department delivers on its maintenance obligations by working closely with the reactive and preventative maintenance team leaders to ensure maintenance is delivered efficiently with minimal disruption to clinical services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to effectively and professionally liaise, plan and coordinate maintenance tasks and equipment collections with clinical staff and area owners
- Experience maintaining a professional and positive working relationship with Hospital Employees and other key stakeholders
- Experience producing accurate maintenance records to detail work carried out, and reports as required
- Previous experience carrying out equipment audits where required
- The ability to help maintain the accuracy of Sercos asset management system by providing updates to the asset management team when new items arrive onsite or items are decommissioned
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a healthcare setting (desirable)
- Experience in a technical role (desirable)
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment as an essential section component for this role.
We are proud to deliver non-clinical services to Fiona Stanley Hospital; one of Australias most advanced public healthcare facilities. We put the patient at the heart of everything we do. Our team of 1,000 staff takes pride in delivering quality services to achieve outstanding care.
At Serco, youll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where youre based, we each share the same goal to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive different and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Serco values ofTrust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and [email protected] (LBGTI+) Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website