Based in Campbellfield our client are the providers of innovative concrete solution throughout Melbourne metro areas and surrounding country regions in Victoria.
Dominating the market in concrete. They also specialize in site preparation, excavation, inspections, formwork, concrete slabs, retention and suspended slabs.
A rare opportunity has arisen in the growing team for a highly motivated and organised Scheduling Leader on a fulltime basis.
Working from their Campbellfield Head office.
Your primary purpose will be to ensure the companies business plan objectives are achieved through the estimation, planning and allocation of resources for new residential concrete jobs.
Key Accountabilities include but not limited to :
- Estimate quantity of resources needed for each project.
- Develop a job plan for each new job.
- prepare weekly schedule.
- Arrange/ Book sub-contractors for upcoming works
- Book in the delivery of any materials, concrete pumps or staff to sites.
- Effective sourcing of materials,
- Planning, estimating and scheduling experience.
- understanding of engineering drawings
- Construction background- (Concrete experience an advantage )