John Wesley Gardens K-ESS
Permanent Part Time
Reception and Administration Officer
Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is a large and dynamic organisation with more than 65 locations throughout South East Queensland supporting 100,000 Queenslanders every year. As a not-for-profit organisation with over 100 years' experience in delivering aged care, Wesley Mission Queensland has a history steeped in hope, respect, compassion, empowerment, innovation, justice and integrity. To learn more about our organisation, please see www.wmq.org.au.
Position would be for 56hrs per fortnight - 4 Days a week preferably Mon-Thurs 0830-1600
Rostering Experience - Kronos
Duties - General Reception duties, sorting mail, answering calls, receiving and sorting faxes, greeting Visitors, Families and Residents. Assisting contractors and Agency staff with swipes for access to communities.
Invoicing, Archiving, responding to emails, daily exceptions/Timecards for staff clock in and out, covering sick leave and Annual Leave shift etc. Helping Senior Administration with Rostering up to 170+ staff in all areas such as Clinical, Care and Hospitality
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Align one's workplace behaviour in accordance with the WMQ Charter, Values and Mission of the organisation.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills in a busy care environment
- Undertake invoicing and reconciling accounts, purchasing and all non-medical stores.
- Management of roster changes, including use of Kronos data base.
- Identify and/or check requests for facility maintenance and submit through the T1 system.
- Participate in facility recruitment and orientation.
- Coordinate and oversight local building works, including liaising with maintenance and contract services.
- Participate in quality processes to meet legislative and regulatory compliance.
- Under delegation and as appropriate ensure effective complaints handling for residents and other significant persons regarding laundry, pharmacy, food, furnishings, maintenance, and other nonclinical matters.
- Detailed understanding of staffing and workflows within an aged care environment.
- Responsible and accountable for own work.
Applications must address the 'Qualifications, Knowledge and Requirement' for this role (contained within the attached position description) and are to be submitted online at www.wmq.org.au by 4pm of the closing date.
Applications Close: 07/04/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.