Support our first-class customer service teams delivering essential services, Quality Team Leadership, oversight and SME role, Serco for life - friends | career | care.
Our teams are made up of customer service professionals who leave a lasting, positive impression to the clients they support. Our Quality Team Leader plays a critical role ensuring we are provided timely and constructive feedback on an individual, team and centre wide basis. This is a essential and valued role that ensures we provide quality essential services to the Australian Public.
- Support our first-class customer service teams on the front line, delivering essential services every day
- Quality Team Leadership, oversight and SME role
- Serco for life - friends | career | care
As the Quality Team Leader, you will be responsible for timely and actionable feedback to support the standards and continual improvement of our fast-paced contact centre. Ideally with previous exposure to Contact Centre environments, you'llthrive in a fast-paced working environment. Youll have the highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour, including the ability to adhere to strict security policies. You are well-organised, flexible, pragmatic and able to handle a diverse and variable workload.
- Manage and implement initiatives and changes to support the strategy of the centre
- Lead your team to support the centre wide achievement of KPIs on a consistent basis
- Ensure you are up to date with current processes and procedures in a dynamic business environment
- Timely and accurate measurement, communication and continual improvement of KPI indicators for the broader business, including agents and team leaders
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead and mentor your team to ensure they not only meet expectations by continue to grow and develop
To set you up for success in the role, you will bring:
- Extensive experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Team management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated passion for the improvement of customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the call evaluation process
- Able todeliver against objectives and KPIs
Applicants will need to successfully complete a police clearance prior to commencement and must hold Australian Citizenship. This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment, which includes national police check as an essential selection component for this role.
At Serco youll join an inclusive and welcoming team, and benefit from a wide range of benefits including:
- Rewards and recognition program, including awards and corporate retail discounts
- Ongoing training tailored for your personal development plans, including opportunities outside your current team or location
- Friendly and diverse team with inclusivity and care at the heart of everything we do
We provide personal support to members of the community, to help them access a wide range of Government services, health insurance and public transport information, improve road safety and interpreter services. We provide an exceptional level of customer care across Australia and New Zealand to make a positive difference to peoples lives every day.
At Serco, youll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where youre based, we each share the same goal to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day.To learn more please visitwww.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be consideredfor this opportunity, please apply now.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and [email protected] (LBGTI+) Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website