Support our first-class customer service teams delivering essential services, Quality Team Leadership, oversight and SME role, Serco for life - friends | career | care.
Our teams are made up of customer service professionals who leave a lasting, positive impression to the clients they support. Our Training Lead plays a critical role ensuring our teams are provided the support they need to set them up for success, as they provide essential services to the Australian Public.
- Support our first-class customer service teams on the front line, delivering essential services every day
- Training leadership, oversight and SME role
- Serco for life - friends | career | care
As the Training Lead you will take on a key role within our fast-paced contact centre. Ideally with previous exposure to Contact Centre environments, you'llthrive in a fast-paced working environment. Youll have the highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour, including the ability to adhere to strict security policies. You are well-organised, flexible, pragmatic and able to handle a diverse and variable workload.
- Ensure the management of the daily operations of the training team
- Lead and mentor your team to ensure they not only meet expectations but continue to grow and develop
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure changes in processes and procedure are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintain quality of delivery, whilst balancing the challenges of working within a dynamic business environment
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
To set you up for success in the role, you will ideally bring:
- Past experience on the tools training, however comfortable in taking the leadership, oversight and SME role
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team of trainers
- Able todeliver against objectives and KPIs
- Have strong administration skills including keeping training records up to date, through to report and billing requirements for training
- Cert 4 in Training and Assessment or similar qualification is desirable
Applicants will need to successfully complete a police clearance prior to commencement and must hold Australian Citizenship. This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment, which includes national police check as an essential selection component for this role.
At Serco youll join an inclusive and welcoming team, and benefit from a wide range of benefits including:
- Rewards and recognition program, including awards and corporate retail discounts
- Ongoing training tailored for your personal development plans, including opportunities outside your current team or location
- Friendly and diverse team with inclusivity and care at the heart of everything we do
We provide personal support to members of the community, to help them access a wide range of Government services, health insurance and public transport information, improve road safety and interpreter services. We provide an exceptional level of customer care across Australia and New Zealand to make a positive difference to peoples lives every day.
At Serco, youll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where youre based, we each share the same goal to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day.To learn more please visitwww.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be consideredfor this opportunity, please apply now.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural),
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website