Excellent career opportunities with a National Leader that has strong growth plans.
About the client:
My client specialises in the supply, installation, and management of domestic, commercial, and public electric vehicle charging solutions to a wide range of clients across Australia. They are widely acknowledged as the pioneering expert in the industry and have helped thousands of clients transition to electric mobility. They are a group of humble, ambitious, diverse and tireless individuals, striving to accelerate the uptake of low emissions transport, by breaking down the barriers to EV charging.
Commercial Project Coordinator
The primary mission of this role is to ensure that our clients are adequately prepared for their transition to low emissions transport. You will do this on aa daily basis by successfully managing works in our growing order book of commercial and industrial electric vehicle charging installation projects. You will also be required to undertake and document site assessments for electric vehicle charging installations, which will then form a part of sales proposals put together by the business development team.
About the role:
* Project Management - Projects completed with no safety incidents, on time, within budget, all agreed scope completed, to customer Satisfaction
* No of projects - manage 3-10 small to medium projects concurrently
* All customer enquiries and variations responded to within company guidelines
* Manage sub-contractors to meet project requirements
* Site Assessments - documented results (layout, drawings, cost assessments) provided within company timelines
* Business Development support - respond to requests for support and information within company guidelines
What we are looking for:
* Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residence Visa
* Holder of a valid Victorian Driver's License
* Experience in a similar project coordinators role
* Electrical Engineering / Electrical trades background
* Project Management competency
* Site Assessment and estimating competence
* Familiar with electrical, construction and health and safety legislation
* Exceptional relationship skills
* Strong customer orientation
* Highly personally organised
* Work for a company that truly looks after their people
* Excellent career opportunities with a National Leader that has strong growth plans
* Rewarding negotiable salary package on offer
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH