Work in a fast paced salon with ongoing career opportunities, Continuous training, even when you are qualified, Flexible working hours to suit your work / life balance.
1st Year or 2nd Year APPRENTICE HAIRDRESSER
Do you want to be a part of a vibrant and friendly team in a fast-growing salon Then send us your resume!
Bravado has been open for 7 years and is continuously growing and evolving. We have a high standard of customer service, quality products on hand and a fun team to work with. Are you the apprentice we are seeking
Receive on the job training to make you the best hairdresser you can be, learn from a team with a wide range of experience and knowledge, all while working in a fast-paced Bayside salon.
Prior experience is not essential (but always a bonus!)
To be considered for the role you need to be:
- Well spoken and well presented
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly, open-minded, a good communicator and a team player
- Eager to learn the skills of our trade
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Passionate about hairdressing
- Available full time, Tuesday to Saturday
No drivers licence is required, as the salon is close to public transport (trains and buses within 2min walk).
Recent school leaversencouraged to apply.
We are also seeking a qualified hairdresser. Part-time contract options available, flexible working hours to achieve a comfortable work/life balance (work 3 or 4 days a week), we can work together to customise hours that suit both you and the salon.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A hairdresser who is customer focussed, passionate and loves our industry
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year of qualified experience
- Someone who is reliable, punctual and well presented
- A friendly, open-minded team player with clear communication skills for both clients and staff
- Someone who can work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to grow, expand your knowledge and work hard while having fun
We offer ongoing education, commission incentives and bonuses.
If you believe you are the right person for our business, please apply and attach a cover letter with the role you wish to apply for, listing how you meet the above criteria. Mentioning any recent experience within the hairdressing industry is a bonus.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.