Join our beautiful team of qualified nail therapists and enjoy the perks of our beach-side luxury nail spa in the heart of the Gold Coast!
Created from the need to bring a sense of self-care to the manicure and pedicure experience, ERVA nail spa is a relaxing self-care oasis that provides high-end nail services to nurture body, mind and soul.
We specialise in beautifying nails the natural way, and more importantly, making them healthy. The products we use are non-toxic, vegan and cruelty-free, and our range of boutique manicure and pedicure services are designed to provide our clients with the ultimate me-time experience.
Our intention is to provide the best nail care in Australia, honouring our core values of sustainability and conscious business, while staying true to our artistic and creative roots. We take great care to maintain a safe, positive and supportive environment for both our clients and our staff, so that from the moment we walk in the door, everyone is welcomed warmly and cared for deeply.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking qualified nail technicians, or beauty therapists with a passion for natural nail care, to join our tight-knit team and become an integral part of our industry-leading and iconic business. Here are the key details you need to know...
- Casual employment, with the opportunity to progress to full-time
- 38 hours per week
- Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm
- Ongoing mentoring and support, with internal and external professional development opportunities
- Regular salary reviews and opportunities for pay increases
- A positive, caring, fair and fun work environment, with regular team social events and get-togethers (and a cheeky glass of prosecco after work on Saturdays!)
- Exceptional hygiene and cleanliness standards and use of non-toxic products
As a qualified nail technician, or beauty therapist with a passion for natural nail care, you will be the face of the business and the hands that our clients come to love and trust. We are looking for a hard-working team player, someone who has a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to uphold the values and standards of ERVA.
The following qualifications and skills are essential:
- Certificate II in Beauty Therapy or Nail Technology (this is the minimum qualification necessary - additional training will be provided)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a nail/beauty salon
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing manicure and pedicure services, using nail varnish and gel polish
- Punctual, with exceptional time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and compassionately at all times, both with clients and your team
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively in a tight-knit team, by supporting your coworkers and management where necessary
- Positive attitude and a desire to contribute to a happy and healthy workplace!
- Immaculate personal presentation and professional appearance
The following attributes will be highly regarded:
- Experience using builder gel polish to strengthen and rehabilitate weak nails
- Experience or qualifications in nail artistry (feel free to include photos of your work in your application!)
- Long-term commitment and a willingness to grow with the business
- Enthusiasm and interest in pursuing professional development opportunities to grow your skill set
If you believe you would be a good fit for the role and want to become a part of the ERVA family, please email your Resume and a Cover Letter detailing your skills, experience and relevant qualifications
Please note: We do not offer acrylic or SNS services. If you are passionate about acrylics, this may not be the right position for you.