Great Pay, Ongoing Role, Casual Weekend Work.
Arceye Engineering is seeking multiple candidates to fill Mechanical Fitting, BoilerMaking, Trades Assistanting and Cleaning roles in the Quarry Industry.
The sucessful applicants we be required to complete fixed and mobile plant maintenance and cleaning with ongoing afternoon or night shift roles availible in Point Wilson VIC.
We are also reveiwing applicants just looking for extra weekend work.
All positions are physically demanding and will require regularly going up and down staircases, Climbing in and out of crushers and chutes.
All these rolls require weekend work with Sunday being the only day the plant is completely shut down for full maintenance. These rolls require applicants to work one day every second weekend.
We will allow you to swap another day for the weekend day or change with other employees if needed rostered weekends off.
About the Tradesman Position:
- Preventative and reactive maintenance on crushing plant and earth moving equipment.
- Conveyor maintenance including changing rollers, Skirting, Scrapers.
- Bearing changes of Head, Tail and GTU drums and Vibrating screens.
- Changing Screen mats and punch plates.
- Crusher Inspections and liner changes.
- Chute wear plate replacment and fabricating new wear plates,
- Plenty of overtime
- Ongoing work
- All PPE Supplied
- All tooling supplied.
About the Trade Assistant or Cleaning role:
- Cleaning of vibrating screen mats,
- Unblocking chutes,
- Cleaning in and around crushers,
- Removing rock from behind guards,
- Shoveling and hosing dirt piles from platforms
- Assisting tradesman with maintenance
About the Person
- Hard working, reliable and trustworthy,
- Experience working in quarry enviroment,
- Able to work alone or part of a team,
- High safety focus
- EWP, Forklift, Telehandler tickets all an advantage.
- Ability to pass instant Drug & Alcohol screening
You will need
- Current Resume and two recent professinal references
- Copies of trade papers
- Current drivers licence and own transport, (vehicle supplied while onsite)
South West & M5 Corridor
Mining, Resources & Energy