Encouraged continual learning- GX annual conference and education., Extraordinary clients, busy General Practice, Fun, professional and supportive team.
Roseville, NSW – Full-time Receptionist “Great friendly team environment”
At Greencross Roseville we understand and support the bond between our clients and their pets. We are looking for a full-time Receptionist to join our team and continue our philosophy of providing simple to understand yet compassionate and comprehensive veterinary and client care at the highest standards.
Our team is diverse, with a fun sense of humour that work very hard, but have a great time doing it. We have a team approach to everything making our clinic a great supportive working environment. Our team consists of 2 Vets and 4 Nurses and our clients seek out gold standard pet care service.
Our values at Greencross Roseville comprise passion, authenticity, care, knowledge and togetherness. We are not only committed to embodying these values towards every client and their pet that walk through our clinic doors, but also towards and amongst our team.
Roseville is a suburb on the North Shore of Sydney, located only 12kms north of the Sydney CBD. There is a diverse range of tasty restaurants, mostly clustered around the local train station, and it is next to Chatswood, which is known as a shopping and dining hub. We are looking for:
A compassionate pet friendly person with excellent communication skills. Skills and experience. Essential Criteria:
Desired Criteria (but not essential):
- Two or more years’ experience as a receptionist or working in administration
- A focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Emotional resilience and a pragmatic attitude
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- An efficient problem solver
- Friendly personality
- Possess an eye for detail
- Competence with money handling
- Reliability and punctuality
- Compassion for all we serve – furry or fair
What we can offer;
- Experience using Rx works software
- Experience handling dogs & cats
- Sales experience
- Experience in the veterinary industry
Busy general practice
A ‘Best practice’ approach
Fun, professional and supportive team
A Stress-Free pet environment
Parking and very close to train station
Encouraged continual learning- GX annual conference and education.
On demand administrative supportive across all aspects of your role through Greencross Support Office
The opportunity to grow and progress in a world leading organisation