Top ASX Listed Company, Tool of Trade vehicle, phone and laptop provided, Enjoy a Flexi Day on us!.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 4,500+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX listed company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Formed in 2019 following the coming together of Australia’s leading gaming services providers, MAX is uniquely positioned to provide the most comprehensive suite of end-to-end products and solutions that enable our customers and partners to achieve success effectively, efficiently and sustainably.
What you’ll do
This role will attend, update and close service incidents in line with our SLA’s ensuring customer satisfaction. Perform direct maintenance as required and resolve complex problems.
The work will range from installation of new systems including networking to diagnosis of a wide range of customer problems, both software and hardware, compile and update information, records or data relating to assigned incidents is a key part of this role.
Maintain appropriate and effective spares within District Centre and their vehicle consistent with the standard spares kit. All tasks should be completed in line with company quality standards and procedures and to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction.
A tool of trade vehicle, phone and laptop are all provided to the successful applicant.
What you’ll bring
- Strong communication skills.
- Methodical problem solving-analysis skills.
- Be customer focused and build collaborative partnerships when providing service to colleagues and venues.
- Manage time effectively, prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Current / Full driver’s license.
- Secondary/ High school qualified with a relevant technical qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing electronic equipment.
- Desirable – Experience on Gaming equipment (Electronic Gaming Machines, peripherals & associated equipment)
- Have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Should be able to troubleshoot and work independently and have the ability to read and interpret basic wiring diagrams, schematics, and mechanical drawings. Should be able to use multimeters and soldering irons.
- Interact well with customers and answer their questions, promoting customer satisfaction and good will.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety issues.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
*Please note this role is based in Wagga Wagga working across Wagga Wagga, Young and Cootamundra*