FIFO roles - 7/7 Roster. Days and Nights, Initial 6 month contracts, Leadership positions - 6 roles available.
PERSOLKELLY are one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Engineering, Technical and Office Support talent.
We are partnered with a well-known mining company for the recruitment of 6 Warehouse Supervisors. These are all FIFO roles, on a 7:7 roster, alternating between days and night shifts.
These are initial 6 month contracts due to start as soon as possible, with the potential to grow your career within their business.
These are true leadership positions. You'll be providing training and guidance to existing warehouse staff, specifically, to help with the implementation of a new warehouse system. You'll be required to:
* Become proficient in the use of EWM (Extended Warehouse Management, a SAP warehouse management component)
* Provide on the job training for warehouse operators and supervisors on the Warehouse Management System and Operations Processes
* Provide communication and change management support for the project
* Support the operations with the raising of technology incidents, and other operational or systematic troubleshooting
* Support with the development and improvement of work instructions for EWM
* Conduct governance and compliance reviews of operational processes and operator behaviour using EWM
* Reporting and documentation of activities and actions
In terms of your background, you'll be from a Warehousing background, of course. However, you'll also be an exceptional leader and communicator, and have the ability to train others. You'll have the following skills and capabilities:
* Positive communication and the ability to influence people who are not direct reports
* Training and upskilling with a strong belief in process discipline, safety and compliance
* Ability to learn very quickly and a natural aptitude in systems (and operations desirable)
* Leadership and change management are highly desirable
* Team mindset and the ability to negotiate and be strategic
* Problem solving and the ability to think creatively and outside the box
This role represents a true career opportunity.