Netball WA is the governing body for the sport in Western Australia, incorporating the subsidiary entities of West Coast Fever Netball Club and Glass Jar Australia. Netball WA has a clear vision to be The sport of choice in Western Australia. Underpinning this vision and our purpose of advancing netball, advancing communities, is our 2018-2022 Strategic Plan which outlines key outcomes, goals and strategies across four pillars within Netball WA; People & Culture, Participation, Pathway & Business Performance.
Reporting to the Media and Communications Manager, with a close working relationship with the Marketing Manager, the Digital Content Producer will oversee the implementation and management of the organisations digital platforms with a customer first approach to growing digital engagement with target audiences across a wide-range of channels.
Critical to the success of the role will be a solid understanding of the digital landscape, customer trends and the various functionalities across a diverse range of internal and external priorities.The successful candidate will also be an exceptional communicator with an ability to adapt their writing style to different audiences and platforms.
The roles working network will include collaborating with Sponsors, affiliated bodies including Netball WAs Associations, West Coast Fever and Suncorp Super Netball Clubs, Netball Australia and Shooting Stars program.
- Promote the vision, purpose, values and behaviours of Netball WA within the greater Communities of Western Australia;
- Grow the Netball WA, West Coast Fever and Shooting Stars brands in a dynamic and vibrant way through best practice initiatives, advocacy, engagement and first-class customer experience methodologies.
- Manage all digital platforms across Netball WA and West Coast Fever including websites, EDMs and social media;
- Produce engaging content for all digital platforms, ensuring a consistent and regular voice for our collective organisations;
- In conjunction with the Commercial team, oversee the delivery of all digital and communication requirements of our partners and sponsors;
- Assist the delivery of Events and Competitions across Netball WA and West Coast Fever relating to communications and social media;
- Track, optimize and analyse digital activities;
- Ensure that risk and compliance is managed effectively in regards to digital systems and privacy;
- Attend external events as required to promote Netball WA, West Coast Fever and other programs as required;
- In association with the Marketing Manager, assist in the execution of digital marketing plans and strategies;
- Ensure the timely and efficient coordination of Netball WA and West Coast Fever digital activities within prescribed budgets, ensuring that approvals process is adhered to;
- Manage the day to day needs of the Netball WA and West Coast Fever digital channels, with a customer first approach including;
- Managing and responding to social media enquiries
- Video content creation and distribution
- Website management, ensuring content and news is engaging with target audiences in a timely manner
- Review and tracking of website performance using Google Analytics
- Social media management of core platforms on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- EDM management and scheduling via Campaign Monitor, with ongoing optimisation and review
- Researching and writing engaging and relevant content across social media and online news articles
- Coordinate and deliver periodical reporting of organisation digital channels, against targets, along with trends and analysis;
- Keep up to date of digital trends, making recommendations for future improvement;
- Provide high level and ongoing support across the Shared Services department in the delivery of Netball WA and West Coast revenue generation activities and customer engagement through digital channels;
- Any other reasonable duties within the Employees capabilities is expected to be undertaken as directed by Executive Management from time to time.
- Commitment to Netball WAs values & behaviours;
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Ability to prepare quality and accurate written communication, correspondence and reports;
- Have strong communication skills and ability to work with a range of people/stakeholders;
- Video editing and development;
- Good working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram;
- Experience using a website CMS system such as WordPress;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with EDM platforms such as Campaign Monitor;
- Understanding of the Windows operating environment;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in performing work;
- The ability to plan and priorities work and maximise the use of internal and external resources to achieve outcomes;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and part of a broader team;
- Preparedness to be flexible in respect to work hours;
- Current Working with Children Check;
- A current C class WA Drivers licence
- Tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing;
- Experience with Google AdWords and SEM;
- Understanding of SEO;
- Experience with the Adobe Suite, including image editing via Photoshop;
- Experience working with Member based organisations;
- An understanding of the sport landscape in WA;
- An understanding of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
Hours of Work
This role is a full-time, maximum term for (3 years with possible extension) position working 37.5 hours per week. The nature of this position requires some out of hours and weekend work.
A salary range of $50,000-$55,000 per annum plus superannuation will be negotiated with the successful applicant dependent on level of experience.Netball WA offers a range of benefits to our staff that include: Free parking on site, tickets to West Coast Fever and other events, access to Professional Development opportunities, Employee Assistance & Wellness.
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to apply via Seek or the Netball WA or West Coast Fever website. The job link on the website will direct you to apply through the netballwa.elmotalent portal. Please include a resume and cover letter in your application. Any questions related to your application please contact.
HR at Netball WA
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 5pm AWST Thursday01 April 2021
Please view the full position description here [link removed]
Who do I contact if I have an enquiry