We are looking for an all-round creative individual to be part of our Marketing/Communications team to create engaging and on-brand graphics across a variety of platforms and have the skills to shoot and edit regular videos.
Your video creation skills will allow you to feel right at home in our video studio, shooting weekly videos and editing them for use on Social Media, in EDMs and on the website. Our studio is fully equipped, and we use Premiere Pro for editing.
The graphic design aspect includes the process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including, logos, layouts and photos. You will help shape the visual aspects of websites, billboards, social media posts, print campaigns, exhibition collateral and more.
Our desire is to produce as much creative collateral for the organization in house and you will be an important member of the team.
Your work should capture the attention of our audience and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design and video. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, wed like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire, educate and entertain our audience.
Why should you join our team
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Be a part of the incredible growth story of the Qoin movement
- Access to our BC College, our online training platform with over 55,000 training courses
- Weekly Friday afternoon snacks, monthly fundraising morning tea & fun environment!
- Study briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and understand budget constraints
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop logos, graphics and other designs using software or by hand
- Shoot and edit video projects in social media and website friendly formats
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of graphic and video work
- Familiarity with Adobe software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- High level of video editing ability
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Video or related field is a plus, but not essential
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-pressure environment is essential.
If you are highly creative, enjoy working in a team and thrive in fast paced environments, then we want to hear from you!
To apply: please click Apply for this job below.
Candidates must have the right to work permanently in Australia to be considered for this role.