You are able to work from home, or wherever you have an internet connection., You get flexibility in your hours, and you get to be able to work autonomously., You will enjoy an engaging and valued role connecting with a variety of people..
HEAD OF MEMBER EXPERIENCE
Clinic Mastery provides business mentoring and education to health professionals in Australia and around the world. A position is available for a Head of Member Experience who can support, connect and nurture our members.
- You are able to work from home, or wherever you have an internet connection
- You are part of a committed team with a progressive approach to business development
- You will enjoy an engaging and valued role with a lot of variety.
Your role as the Head of Member Experience is to provide overall support for the operations and management of member engagement in Clinic Mastery. You will report to the CEO and Nurturing Team leader, and support members of the various programs Clinic Mastery offers.
This is a work from home position. You need to be naturally wonderful with getting to know and relating to people, and confident and capable in being able to create timelines for your member connections.
Position Title: Head of Member Experience
Status: Permanent position
Location: Australia, work from home
Hours: 25-35 hours per week negotiable
Reports to: Clinic Mastery CEO
Salary: Package $75k-90k FTE, Salary will be determined according to qualifications and experience.
Clinic Mastery works with business owners who are part of the Clinic Mastery Business Academy, and a wider community of health professionals (predominantly Allied Health) who are active on social platforms, webinars and events.
Our goal is to be the most practical provider of values-driven education and mentoring for clinic owners, and we measure every action against our core values which are:
- Keep it Real
- Make it Happen
- Bring the Energy
- Be Outcome Focused
We are a small team of 20, and there is a lot of demand for our services.
We work mainly online, which means we place a high importance on regular communication, video conferencing on Zoom, and using GSuite as our primary productivity suite.
There are some great perks with this - you get flexibility in your hours, and you get to be able to work autonomously.
Youll be helping our wonderful members, to a level where you will be able to instinctively know when someone needs some extra support or care, and then be able to make the connection for them to receive it.
Client experiences are a huge focus for us, and the goal is to make sure were delivering amazing experiences every time.
Things youll be doing include:
- Member Nurturing - You will be responsible for nurturing our community of members
- Community Engagement - Making sure members are active and engaged across various platforms
- Events Management - Assisting with the planning and delivery of Clinic Mastery events
- Clinic Mastery Team Support - Being present as a support for the Clinic Mastery coaching team
- Operations - Being on top of whats happening on a day to day basis, and ensuring business operations around member nurturing and tracking are running smoothly.
This can be summed up as a Member Hero position.
You will be empowered with everything you need to help create an amazing experience for the people in our community.
You won't be boxed in either. If there's something you can do that's useful, we'll welcome any contribution you make in any area.
Lets be clear, you need to be seriously amazing. We will offer you a great job, and you need to be super talented and be able to see what needs to be done and just do it.
This role is about people. You will be connecting with over 200 members, and its important to be flexible and thrive on managing multiple conversations and tasks. You will also need access to a good internet connection.
- You love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, always looking for things to do.
- You are flexible and organised, with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You can work on your own, and prioritise your time knowing that everything falls on you.
- You are always smiling, and going the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, experience with G Suite, and are willing to learn the internal systems.
- You have great integrity - you are trustworthy and honest.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in-person.
- You are able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Youve been inspired by leaders such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Simon Sinek, Patrick Lencioni or Tony Robbins.
How to Apply:
If you are serious about your application, please include a video that shows what makes you a great choice for this role. This video should be approximately 60-90 seconds in duration, should be quick and easy to produce (dont worry about video quality).
In your video include:
- Why you feel this role is for you
- What drives you in life What are you passionate about
- What you would like to achieve from such a role
You will need to upload the video to YouTube and copy and paste the link in your email.
To do this, sign into YouTube with your gmail account, click on Create > Upload Video at the top of the page. As you are uploading your video you can choose the video privacy setting. Please select Unlisted. Once published, copy and paste the URL into your application.
The closing date is 4pm Wednesday 31st March 2021, and we will be shortlisting applications between now and then, so please get your application in as soon as you can.
We love creativity, so feel free to be yourself!