Ability to drive clients digital visual presence, Small supportive team - hands on culture of getting things done, Working with leading food and wine brands.
We are on the hunt for a digital designer to join our extended family at Mastermind Consulting, based in our Rozelle office. Someone with creative flair who is wanting to utilise their digital/ design expertise to bring clients stories visually to life online. Its a fast paced environment, where we help convey stories and sell products directly to the end consumer, with a focus on email marketing and digital design.
We work with small brands, many whom are agricultural entities who need their stories told and budgets are often tight. This person will understand the digital ecosystem with a passion for driving strong email results. Youll be responsible for the design of email communications, along with supporting website and digital design. Theres a real variety to the role and an opportunity to continue to learn, refine, and add to your skills.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- design and media background, or brand marketing background with strong design and creative skills
- experience with email design - ensuring best practice design principles in place to drive website traffic and sales
- proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and firm grasp of web design methods and techniques
- Proven, solid experience in digital design, an understanding of UX and of the technical constraints associated with digital marketing and websites. Including responsive design, design for mobile, emerging trends, as well as accessibility and web standards.
- effective and clear written communication skills to liaise with key clients and various partners and suppliers
- strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage project timelines, multiple priorities and work independently
- attention to detail and initiative
- an ability to think strategically, who can take direction and work autonomously
A formal qualification in Bachelor of Visual Communications or Graphic Design would be an advantage. The following skills or attributes will play favourably in the application:
- Experience using email platforms such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, etc \
- Ecommerce design experience - web and email in particular
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of assets turned around at speed
- Strong conceptual and art direction ability
- Strong skills within the Adobe Creative Suite
- A feel for design aesthetic making sure theres consistency across clients - knowledge of design principles is important.
- Open to part-time for the right candidate
About our Team Trishs vision
I have built Mastermind Consulting over the last thirteen years quite differently to the high profile corporate roles that I held previously. I wanted to build a company where we are a genuine marketing partner for brands, and with a culture that attracts people who want to be hands on and really make a difference to our clients marketing campaigns. They are small businesses that we work with, and Im incredibly proud that we offer a real partnership to our clients.
Were a small and nimble consulting team made up of senior marketing professionals with a like-minded vision. We are ambitious, but understand that some days we need to pick up sick children, attend family functions or balance post-graduate study. Flexibility has been a thing well before COVID, but we know that we function better as a team together when we collaborate on outcomes.
The big difference from the big companies is that were all very hands on. Given were a small team (there will be ten of us with the new team member on board), we get highly involved in our clients campaigns, and theres a holistic approach to marketing that means were always looking at the big picture and having to look at a range of social media and digital touch points to drive solutions. Digital, social, content and direct marketing are not seen in isolation.
The breadth of projects that we work on for our clients means that theres great diversity at any given time. Theres always something new to learn, and a willingness from clients to implement strategic ideas across digital, social media and content marketing projects. We're very much recognised in our industry as a leader in the field, last year our CEO being named Wine Communicators of Australia Digital Marketer of the Year and Wine Communicator of the Year.
Like the sound of this role Please send your cover letter and resume .
Australian candidates only who have necessary qualifications to work in Australia no agencies please.